Safety for you
We take care of everyone’s safety!
Our entire team at Safeway Transportation is highly professional and trained. We run every vehicle under a strict inspection. We verify all security measures are taken in account.
- We inspect, examine, and service our cars are regularly
- We follow all Local, State, and Federal guidelines
- All vehicles have an integrated GPS or tracking system
- Our dispatch team monitors all vehicles’ movements
- Your child’s safety is our prime responsibility. Being in the transportation business for 25 years requires dedication and hard work towards our security measures for a smooth and safe journey.
- We ensure that every driver we hire has a valid driving license, registered and verified by the state. Only after a rigorous background check that consists of Fingerprints etc., do we add them to our driver base.
- We take driving tests before handling the job to the employees, making them aware of the coordination with the technicians and other team members
- Drivers take medical tests before hiring
At Safeway Transportation, our drivers start their day by checking on the checklist. A message is displayed to remind them about how vital their attention is for the children’s safety. We believe that the driver’s safety is more important to ensure that the passengers are dropped at their destination safely.
Training programs and preventative technologies
We have designed a process that adheres to the security measures comprehensively:
- Virtual training with predictive analytics to restrain collisions.
- The technology is used to mitigate collisions giving the drivers real-time to avoid unfortunate situations.
- Operator training programs customized for local needs.
- Unit performance analysis to identify lacking.
WE VALUE SAFETY
We are confident that no other school transportation company takes safety as seriously as we do. With our professional management and skillful employees, we continue manage to maintain our reputation.
Safety is our Priority
We believe that security is not an option; it’s a necessity. This principle is a measure goal at safety-first transportation service. To achieve this, employees go through a safety training program before they drive. We conduct a training program for all our new and old employees on the board every quarter, ensuring that each member is aware of safety measures. We understand that a transportation job is not as easy as it seems. Therefore, we ensure that all the vehicles moving should be monitored under strict supervision. We make sure that the security of passengers and our employees is substantial in every possible way.
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- Technical competency of the Maintenance Staff
- Fitness of other Staff Personnel
- Health and Fitness of Drivers
- Incident quick Response and handling
- Premises (Workplace)
- Investigation in case of any incident
- Management Checks
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Risk Assessment test
- Vehicles (Buses, vans, etc.)
To learn more about our accessible vehicles: https://safewaytransportationservices.com/accessible-vans-buses/
To learn more about about driving safety with children: https://www.nhtsa.gov/road-safety/child-safety